Thursday 10 May 2012

Bath Narcotics Anonymous convention

Start worrying about doing the opening share at this weekend’s Bath squeaky clean convention. Hadn’t really put much thought into as I know it’s not worth worrying about as you can never predict how it’s going to go anyway. However I was obviously having a quiet time and my head and decided it’s time to worry about something. This happens from time to time when I have nothing going on of much concern so my head decides to come up with something to keep me in discomfort for the rest of the day. It’s as though its job is done once I am driving myself mad over something that I have absolutely no control over. Anyway apart from the share I am looking forward to the road trip with some good friends as well as catching up with more once we get there. I know a couple of others doing shares on the Saturday and am looking forward to hearing them then getting out into Bath for a bit of a carvery meal before the drive home. Not a bad old life at all really and if I haven’t got any problems until my head makes some up for me then I shouldn’t complain. Regards Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment